Has it been that long & book recommendations!

12.03.2010


Has it really been since October since I last posted?
WOW! Where has the time gone?!

I have been so busy lately...gearing up for baby's arrival in Jan (YAY), getting ready for the Holidays (my fav time of year), blogging over here (yes, I'm a little obsessed), reading, and taking care of everyday life.

Speaking of reading: I love reading,
I am ALWAYS reading something,
my fav thing to do in my precious "me time"
is sit down with a cup of coffee and get lost in a book.
Like these books. It is an amazing series called The Caster Chronicals. There are 2 books out right now, the first is 'Beautiful Creatures' & the second is 'Beautful Darkness'.

Awhile back I participated in an online book discussion with some of my "Twilight Buddies." We read 'Beautiful Creatures' together and had a wonderful discussion! Well, book 2 'Beautiful Darkness' is out now and we are doing an online discussion on that book over at one of my favorite blogs Bewitched Bookworms!


Feel free to jump in and join us, we would love to have you! And if that is not your thing, I still strongly recommend you pick up a copy of these two wonderful books! I already can't wait for #3 to come out!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan