my 5 things *April*

4.12.2010


5 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
going flea market hopping with my dad...chatting with my family @ a bridal shower Saturday...vacation in july...taking the kids to the pool in the summer...being out of debt...

5 Things I Did Yesterday:
had dinner with 2 great friends...had an amazing glass of sangria...moved plants around in my backyard...took my 2 little ones to the library...painted 2 great finds {more about that to come}

5 Things I Wish I Could do:
buy a whole new summer wordrobe...find a great vintage shop close by with all kinds of wonderful items...find a mint vintage VW Bug in my price range...sew (yes still)...stop time and keep my kids small for a while longer...

5 Cute things I've found online lately:


image sources:rustic canisters, vintage basket, watering can, bird pots, peasant dress

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan