chalk pots & garden markers.

4.08.2010

as promised, i have finally finished my next project! and i have to say i am very pleased! i love being outside in my garden & flower beds so this project was very fun for me!

{introducing: chalk pots}

these would make great gifts...especially for Mothers Day!
Another thought i had was using them as favors or
decorations for bridal or baby showers.

terracotta pots painted with chalkboard paint.
so fun to write on
you can write & erase as many times as you want!


{introducing: garden markers}

these hammered...distressed...hand stamped spoons
make perfect garden markers


you can use them in your garden
{as i have to mark my chives}
or in your potted plants


they will both be available in my etsy store very soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan