2017 Thrive Blog Conference

3.06.2017

I had the pleasure of attending the Thrive Creative Conference in Houston, Texas this past month. It is always an awesome experience to be with like minded creatives for an entire weekend! There is nothing quite like being around the people who get you & what you do! 

There were so many amazing speakers and boss babes dropping so much inspiration and knowledge! It always leaves me so inspired and rejuvenated! 





I had a little fan girl moment listening to Emma Chapman of A Beautiful Mess tell her story of never giving up and the road she took to get to where she is now. It was really inspiring to hear her talk about her journey! 

My favorite takeaway from Emma: The 3 traits of being Boss:

1. Set measurable goals, often. 
2. Embrace learning & failure. 
3. Power through (of shrug off) negativity. 

There were so many good speakers and so much awesome business advice I feel like that is a whole post in itself! 
My dress: Anthropologie || Booties: Blowfish Shoes.

The absolute best part of the conference? I got to spend the whole weekend with my Virtual Assistant and BFF,  Skye!!!! We talk and text, send each other memes and Marco Polo an insane amount every day, but being able to be with her in real life is always AMAZING! I miss her already. 


I had the opportunity to sponsor the Coffee Table for the conference and it was such a fun experience!! I mean, bloggers can't function without coffee can they?! And who wants coffee without cute spoons?! 

We absolutely love working with creatives and bloggers and it was so great to get to meet so many of them at Thrive! 



We have an awesome Influencer program & we are always looking for creative bloggers & photographers to work with! If you are interested in more info on becoming a JND influencer, email us!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan