It's Nice Having (Blog) Friends Plus 2 Chances to Win!

7.27.2012

When I first started blogging regularly, Brittany was one of the first people I "met" and one of the first blogs I sponsored! 


Sometimes you come across a blog & decide to sponsor them and the "relationship" pretty much ends there for whatever reason.  But  that is not so with Brittany...she has remained a friend & has always been there to help and support me along the way! I am so happy to know her & have her as a bloggy friend (someone needs to come up with a better name for that!) 


I made Brittany a custom Silk Wrap bracelet with her favorite phrase "C'est La Vie" or "Such is Life." Today she is showing how she styled her wrap AND Giving one away! Go check it out and enter to win one on her blog!


Dana is someone I met a little while ago & I have admired her ever since.  She is so friendly & down to earth! She is an amazingly talented person! She owns several shops and she is a killer graphic designer... she designed my blog & business logo!

I made Dana a custom wrap bracelet with the phrase "let's run away." She is showing how she styled it here & is GIVING one AWAY today too! Check out her blog to enter to win one! 

It is great having blog friends! I only wish someday I can meet some of mine in real life! :) 
image via Katie Daisy

P.S. I am closing the shop Aug 1st-26th to enjoy the rest of summer with my little babes! So order now! 

HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan