7 Pretty Things Sunday...

7.29.2012

1//2//3//4//5//6//7

Lately I have been so tired, so stressed and SO ready for a vacation! In fact, I am closing the shop for most of Aug. to get some much needed rest, relaxation & family time before school starts! 

Side note: I can't believe my first born is going to be in the 1st grade...going to school EVERY day! 

Some things on my "relaxation" To Do list:
  • Paint the wall in our living room with chalkboard paint.
  • Paint my dresser & my daughter's dresser a funky color.
  • Take my daughter school shopping. 
  • Finish a DIY project that has been waiting on me to complete.
  • Go on a mini-vacation with my family! 
  • Catch up on Season 7 of Criminal Minds, my latest obsession.

*Not sure that I will get these all done, but one can dream!

What's on your list for the rest of summer?


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan