Something Worth Checking out: The Roost Tribe!

10.09.2012

A while back I got an email about Going Home To Roost's new membership, the Roost Tribe.  I was immediately sucked in by the awesome graphics, the great features, benefits, content, really just the whole idea of the project. 

Needless to say, I signed up right away! (I wonder if I was the first one?!) 

I have been a member for 2 months and I'm loving it so far! I really enjoy the fun graphics, tools and resources Bonnie sends each month! Here is an idea of what is included:


I love how Bonnie describes it:  "What is the roost tribe? in a nutshell, it’s a membership that gives you exclusive access to all things going home to roost! the tribe is a community for hand making, home growing birds of a feather. each new member will receive a welcome packet jam packed with insider info and tips from e-books detailing everything from how to grow your blog to my very own list of industry resources and supplies. additionally members receive exclusive premium content every single month, delivered right to your inbox. read on to see what will be included each month!"

So go, check it out! And tell Bonnie I sent ya! 
Happy Blogging!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan