August Wrap Up & New Love Club Winner

9.08.2012


I know everyone says it, but I can not believe August came & went already!  I got back to semi-regular blogging last month after a great summer break & here are a few the highlights from last month:


♥ I was featured in American Baby & Bella NYC Magazines
♥ I actually got out of sweats & linked up an outfit post!
♥ I shared my cute Washi Tape Coaster DIY!
♥ I launched NEW options for the Silk Wrap Bracelets

The previous winner did not claim their prize, so I chose a new lucky winner for the Love Club Giveaway

Rachel D, it's your lucky day! Email me to claim your prize!

This weekend I will be working on a large wholesale order, going to the flea market & relaxing with the family.  

What are you up to this weekend, friends?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan