Black & Blue and a Summer Update

6.18.2012

From Top Left to Right: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

I don't know about you, but I could browse Etsy all day long adding pretty things to my favorites! And you know I love sharing them with you, so today's Black & Blue Collection highlights just a few of my most recent favorites!


Let's point out the obvious...it has been forever since I have done a Monday Mash Up...and it's a crying shame, because these are one of my favorite things to do! Sharing handmade, buying handmade, making handmade, I just love this handmade community! 


Speaking of forever since I have posted, I know I have been so lack about blogging lately, but on top of being extremely busy in the shop, it's Summer & we have been super busy enjoying it! 


It has been on my heart so much lately that life is short, my kids won't be little forever & I just want to slow down and enjoy it.  So I have been trying to iron out a better work schedule & have not been blogging as much...maybe that will change come winter.


Forgive me? ;)

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan