Sneak Peek: My Vintage Wedding Shoot

4.13.2012


I have been wanting to do a product shoot for.like.ever now! 

So when I saw my friend Laura of LillyPie's amazing product shoot by Sarah Beth Photography, I knew it was time to take the leap! 



It was such a fun process!! The first thing I did was go over my vision for the shoot with Sarah. Since we live in different states, we emailed back and forth and I created a Pinterest board full of inspiration for her to look over. I will admit, I panicked a bit since I would not be able to be there for the shoot, but then remembered I was in good hands! I had such a great feeling about Sarah from the beginning! 


Sarah emailed me photos of couples that applied for the shoot & I got to pick my models! They turned out to be perfect for the vision I had for this shoot! They are too adorable!


I sent her pictures of a cake I liked & she had one made for the shoot, she hired hair and makeup for the models, I mailed her my products, we went over my ideas again & I sat at my computer anxiously awaiting the sneak peeks! 

Even though I have only seen a few shots, I could not be happier! Sarah nailed my vision! 


I can not wait to share the rest of the photos with you! If you have thought about taking the step of hiring a professional photographer to shoot your product photos, I strongly suggest it! Your photos are the biggest asset you have when selling online! 


I can not wait to add these to my shop! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan