Sponsor Spotlight with Crystelle Chic

2.27.2012

I am excited to introduce you to Crystelle of Crystelle Chic! She is so sweet & talented and I am excited to get to know more about her...plus, she is GIVING AWAY one of her signature hats! :)


In 3 words I am:  mommy, wife, crafter
3 of my favorite things: My iPhone, bamboo crochet hooks and a 5 Pump, No Whip, Soy White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
3 of my favorite Blogs:  KandeeJ.com, SewKateSew, Tip Junkie
Favorite Vacation: It's cliché, but my honeymoon back in '04. We were so poor, but we stayed two nights in Portland in two different downtown hotels {Pricelined, of course} and then used the cash we received and drove to the beach and stayed a night on a beach-front hotel with a jacuzzi tub in the room. I snapped a b&w photo of the pink bank tower  in downtown Portland and it now hangs in my entrance in a 24”x36” frame and still remember the beautiful sunset out our hotel room at the beach.
My Hometown: Born and raised in beautiful Southern Oregon where I currently live 7 miles from my parents and 9 from my in-laws.

My guilty pleasure: Taking a shower ALONE!
I feel naked without:  my iPhone
Coffee or Tea: Both, depends on the weather and my mood. I do love some great Earl Grey.
Most people would now know: I play the flute. I started in 5th grade and am pretty good.
My Worst Habit:  Procrastinating!
I would love to learn:  To play the piano
Favorite handmade item I bought: My most USED item is the key fob I got off of Etsy from OCStyleCreations. It's definitely one of my mommy-must haves. It's hard to pick just one favorite, but I love my camera strap cover by Wonder Forest and the pleated bag I got for my birthday by LiReca, both on Etsy.
Advice to other handmade business owners: Be yourself. I'm learning that I don't need to be just like anyone else, just love what I do and that love will show through to others.
A typical day:  I take my daughter to Pre-K twice a week, ballet once, change my son's diapers and make 88 different things for them to eat. Load and unload the dishwasher 10x, pick up the same toys 28 times, wait for my hubby to get home from work and then try to fit in some crocheting, usually with a little girl or boy at my side.
I stay inspired by: Going to the yarn store to touch all the yummy yarns.
3 things that have helped my business: Learning to take great photos, aying 'no' (still learning to do to that one) and doing a local craft bazaar.
Favorite thing in my shop: The black, grey and silver stocking cap. I love making these things and this one reminds me of my hubby who only likes to wear black.
 3 tools in my studio I can't live without:  Bamboo crochet hooks (have I mentioned those before???), rotary cutting tool, metal darning needles to weave in all those yarn ends

This or That:
coffee or tea? Both
vintage or new? Vintage
text or call? text
DVD or Theater? dvd
big city or small town? Small town
Book or movie? movie
flats or heels? Heels, unless it's a pair of Keens
stay in or go out? Stay in
hugs or kisses? hugs
lip gloss or lip stick? Lip gloss
cook or take out? Take out
jewelry or gadgets? Can't a girl have both?

FIND CRYSTELLE:


Wanna Win an adorable Women's Brimmed Hat giveaway with Flower Clip {$28 value}?
{must be a jessicaNdesigns blog follower, but that does not count as an entry}

  • Visit her shop & leave a comment with your favorite item

Want extra entries?
  • Be a fan of Crystelle Chic & leave her a comment that I sent you! 
  • Pin your favorite item from her shop on Pinterest & leave a link to your pin.
  • Tweet, Facebook or Blog about the giveaway & include a link to this post!

Winner will be chosen by random.org and must email me within 48 hours to claim their prize.  Winner will be announced on my blog 3/5/12.


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan