I wish...

1.12.2012


My hair is up in a messy bun 95% of the time, maybe more.  Though I do like it most times, I wish I had a personal stylist that came (for free) every morning and fixed my hair & got me dressed into something besides a tank and sweats.

This might seem like a silly wish, but being a stay at home mom makes me unmotivated to get ready...

I wish I was better at time management.
I wish there was more time for date night.
I wish Lucy would sleep through the night.
I wish I wasn't so impatient.
I wish I had more time to read.
I wish that I liked to do housework...cuz I hate it.
I wish I could shield my kids from hurt.
I wish forever 21 was my personal closet.
I wish I could spend more time with my best friend.
I wish my mom were still here.


Just for fun I decided to ask these two what they wish for...
Brooklyn wishes she lived in a castle with her pet unicorn.
Lofton wishes he lived in Ian's van.

They seriously make me laugh.
Just so you know, Ian is his uncle and apparently their van is way better than our house!

What do you wish for?


Have instagram? Come follow me: @jessicaNdesigns.  Leave your name & I will come visit you!

Also, if you are participating in the PHOTO CHALLENGE, get this week's photos ready & come link up tomorrow! {see last weeks post}
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan