I'm sure you have noticed...

11.19.2011


I am sure you have noticed my NEW LOOK...but I wanted to point it out & have been too busy to do it until now!  The insanely talented Dana of Wonder Forest made my blog look so so pretty & EXACTLY how I wanted it!

I told her I wanted to use my just lovely things Headband (the pink & gray one I am pictured wearing) as inspiration. I wanted pink & gray & I wanted it soft and vintage feeling...and she NAILED it! I also told her I loved washi tape and vintage floral and she gave me the super cute floral tape accents!! I just love it! The colors are spot on, the feeling is what I wanted, I love the tape and the lace...it's perfect!

I LOVE my new blog design! I love coming here, it just feels like me! THANK YOU DANA!


She also gave my Etsy Shop a makeover!


I also HAD to share this AWESOME Christmas Gift List Printable Dana created & is sharing FREE on her blog! I LOVE printables (see Friday Freebie) and I love this Gift list! I always have about 10 scraps of paper with gift ideas on them & when I go shopping I am digging in my bag trying to find them all....so this will be super helpful! THANKS DANA! Go print yours here & tell Dana I sent you!

And you might as well follow Dana's blog while you are there, because it's one of my favorites & she is going to be sharing more gifts soon!! :)
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan