The man I love.

9.13.2011


I want to talk about this guy. 
Brooks.
My Hubby.
The Father of my babies.
The Man I don't deserve.
The Love of my Life.
The man God made for me.


I remember asking Brooks one time why he decided to ask me out way back in high school.
He said "Because you were Hot..."
I gave him a "seriously" look & he said "And because you didn't go out with just anyone."
To which I responded..."That's you...always up for a challenge" 

But seriously, I remember exactly why I said yes, and why I knew after a really short time, even at 16, that I wanted to marry him one day.  He is an AMAZING, strong, loyal, kind, faithful, funny, good Man of God who I still believe can do anything he puts his mind to. 

After 15 years together, 8 of them as a married couple, I still get butterflies when I see him. Still want to hold his hand & cuddle at the movie theater. My heart is overflowing with love, adoration & respect for him. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying he is perfect, or that we as a couple are perfect.  No one is...that is not what this is about.

I am so happy he chose me. I don't deserve him. But I thank the Lord all the time that He gave me Brooks, and that he is a loving, Godly man who takes the lead in our family and provides everything for us.  I am PROUD to be his wife.

I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you Brooks. I look forward to watching our kids grow into the people they will become, I am glad they have a father like you to look up to.  I look forward to taking time to cherish and grow our relationship as a couple. I look forward to traveling with you. I look forward to whatever it is that God has planned for us. I look forward to growing old together.

I love you.


Linking up with Casey.
And Heather.


In Non-mushy news, the winner of the Cami's Paperie Giveaway is
contact me within 48 hrs to claim your prize!
Also, don't forget to come link up your favorite fall accessories & check out what my favorite is!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan