Come Strut Your Stuff & Features!

9.25.2011


It's the weekend & you know what that means... it's time to Strut Your Stuff!  

Last week we shared our favorite blog posts from the week & there were so many great ones! Here are some features from last week's party:

Kris from Vie a la Table shared these adorable baby gifts she made for her best friend! SO cute! She even shares where she found the tutorials! Another reason I need to learn how to sew pronto!

The Lovely Poppy shared pictures of her adorable booth from a craft show she participated in!


<------------- This picture inspired me to find an old wire hanging basket to use in my new studio space! 

I will have limited space and thought this was a PERFECT and cute solution for some more storage! I am thinking my twine, some tools and my fabric will look perfect in one of these!

The Hollie Rogue shared her day in a photo journal! Such a great idea! One of these days I have to try that!

Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, grab a button:

Photobucket

It was such a successful week I think we will do the same thing this week and link up your FAVORITE BLOG POST from the week!!


Here's How the Party Works:
  • Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
  • Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
  • Make the TITLE of your link your BLOG NAME!!!! 
  • IMPORTANT: Make sure there's a text LINK or my "Strut Your Stuff" button in your post so others know to come join the party! 
  • Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
  • Visit some other blogs & comment on their post. Everyone LOVES comments! Let's encourage one another & find some new friends & great blogs!
This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to have FUN, exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! 

READY? OKAY! Grab a Button & STRUT YOUR STUFF:

Photobucket




CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan