Strut Your Stuff Saturday (with Pinterest Features)

8.21.2011

For last week's Strut Your Stuff Party we shared some of our favorite Pins on Pinterest. My favorite was the pretty vintage inspired collage April shared:

I thought it would be fun to list everyone's Pinterest accounts so we could go and follow each other and continue to share inspriation! 


Happy Pinning Ladies!!! Thank you for linking up your accounts! I am now following all of you! 

Here's what we will do this week:

Let's share our 3 favorite blogs...pick 3 blogs that you love to read, ones that inspire you, make you laugh, make you want to read them everyday! Hopefully we can all find some new amazing blogs to read! 

Here are 3 of my favorties:

Gussy Sews: Maggie shares about her life, her work and I love her Biz 411 posts! She has a very inspiring story of how she started her handmade business and creates beautiful things! 


Casey is such an inspiration to me! She is the sweetest, most loving person! I have chatted with her several times in emails and I know I would LOVE to hang out with her! She shares openly about her family life, faith & style & is truly a must read for me! 

Heather is such a talented person! I own several of her headbands and love reading her blog every day! She shares other handmade businesses, lets you into her life & makes great DIY projects! A must read for me!


I can't wait to see who your favorites are!! 
 
Here's How the Party Works:
  • Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
  • Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
  • Make the TITLE of your link your BLOG NAME!!!!
  • Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your post, sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
  • Make sure there's a LINK in your post to the "Strut Your Stuff" Party or your Party links page.
  • Visit some other blogs & comment on their post. Everyone LOVES comments! Let's encourage one another & find some new friends & great blogs!
This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to have FUN, exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! 

READY? OKAY! Grab a Button & STRUT YOUR STUFF:

Photobucket




 DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR FUTURE PARTIES? Leave a comment!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan