Casey of 'The Wiegand's' Summer Must Haves

8.11.2011




I am so excited to introduce you all to Casey. I don't remember how I found her blog exactly, but I am so happy I did! She is so beautiful, talented, inspiringdown to earth! Plus, she has an amazing faith and a darling family. I love reading about her family life & especially love her  "What is on your Heart' Link party! I have enjoyed chatting with Casey through email & I was SO THRILLED she agreed to participate in my Guest Blogger 'Summer Must Haves' Series! Take it away Casey:

My name is Casey Wiegand, I am a freelance artist, wife and mama. 

I love painting and sharing our life through my blog...where you can expect pieces of my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage, with touches of art, creative inspiration, projects and things I love along the way. I have two little ones in the hopes of lots more and am married to the love of my life!

Photobucket

My summer must haves!!!

Photobucket

I Hope you had fun meeting these amazing bloggers this week! I will be back on MONDAY! Be sure to go tell Casey Hi & follow along on her blog, you won't regret it!

What are you up to this weekend?

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan