Time to slow down.

7.06.2011

Things have been crazy around here! The shop is busy busy busy, summer is in full force and I feel like I need to spend the days playing with the kids & doing fun summer things like swimming, sprinklers, sidewalk chalk, "exploring the yard," going on walks etc.  So don't be surprised if the blog posts slow down, or become sort of ho hum...I am feeling too busy and don't want the summer to pass me by (HELLO it's already JULY)

I will also be closing the shop the first 2 weeks of August as we are going on a FAMILY VACATION to the mountains in Virginia! YAY! So if there is something you have been dying to get, get it now or forever hold your peace...ok not forever, just til mid Aug! ;)

Also I would like to point out a few fun things:
  • Strut Your Stuff Saturday is a NEW blog feature! CHECK IT OUT & LINK UP
  • You can now follow me on my NEW obession, Pinterest! 
  • Today is the LAST day to enter the See Kate Sew GIVEAWAY
  • Have a look at all my amazing sponsors! Check them out for gift ideas, or treat yourself to something!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan