Strut Your Stuff Saturday!

7.02.2011

It's time for another Strut Your Stuff Saturday 

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week!! I am having so much fun visiting all your blogs to see what you got! 

Here are a few of my favorites from last week:


Life in the Thrifty Lane Shared this YUMMY looking Caprese Salad fresh basil & mozzarella! I have basil in my garden so this is a salad I can't wait to make! 


Pink Stitches shared a simple DIY Bow tutorial that I HAVE to try for my girls! 


Nat's Knapsack shared a darling Boo Hoo Owl she made & it is on my to do list as well!

Blissful Whimsy shared this embellished bag she made with felt and yo-yo flowers! So cute!!

I can't wait to see what you link up this week! 

This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! All you have to do is link up an inspiring post...it can be a tutorial, a recipe, a DIY project, an inspiring story, some great photos you took...whatever you want to share!


Here's How the Party Works:
  • Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
  • Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
  • Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your post, sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
  • Make sure there's a LINK in your post to the "Strut Your Stuff" Party or your Party links page.
  • Visit and comment on some other people's blogs! Everyone loves comments! Let's encourage each other and find some new friends! :)   

READY? OKAY! STRUT YOUR STUFF:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan