Shop Update & 41 West Designs Winner!

7.01.2011

I am excited about a few NEW items in the shop! I love how pretty much everyone of my items is customizable.  If you are like me, you LOVE to add your own flair or taste to things, so I always get excited when I can customize things I buy!

These NEW Vintage Wedding Cake Servers---------------------------------------> 
are no exception! You can customize them with whatever saying your little heart desires...unless it's super duper long and I can't fit it on there...but otherwise, dream away! 


Also perfectly customizable is the NEW Our Forever Starts Today Vintage Spoon & Knife Set. --------------------------------------------------> 
Add any wedding or anniversary date you want! 


Plus, they both make perfect keepsake gifts for the lovely couple! How Bomb diggity spice Awesome would you be showing up at the shower with a superbly awesome customized gift?!


On another note, I made an extra set of the i do, me too forks with the date 09.16.11 stamped on them by mistake...so if you or anyone you know is getting married that day and would like them, they are 50% OFF!  I will invoice you for the $12.50 plus $3 shipping just email me if you would like them! 
Okay....are you ready for the WINNER of the 41 West Designs Giveaway??


If your name is:
Angela Jennings 
 who said...
I love her signs and just got the all you need is live one through groop dealz. I want her to make a sign that says keep calm and ask mom!!
THEN YOU WIN!! CONGRATS!! 
Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize so I don't have to be the bad guy & pick a new winner! 


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan