THE Cutest Baby + Posh Pipsqueak Review!

7.13.2011


I am serious, I am dying over the cuteness... 
Deanna from Posh Pipsqueak sent me some totally adorable Posh Legs & I loved them so much that I also bought this pink and gray pair! 

Posh Legs provide "protection and comfort for your infant or toddler, with easy access for diaper changes and potty training. Sized for 6 months to 6 years, these are the originals that Posh fans love."


They are my favorite thing to wear on Lucy! They add extra cuteness to her onesies! TO DIE for cuteness. Take a look at what I am talking about:


Have you ever seen such a cute baby?! ;) And those "leg warmers" as my husband calls them are not only cute, but functional!  Lucy is learning how to crawl...she currently does the army scoot where she pulls herself around on her belly...but she is starting to put her knees under her now & the posh legs are PERFECT for that! They save her knees from my hard Berber carpet! Plus, as I said about a hundred times now, they are too cute! :)


Deanna also sent me a pair of the Posh fuzzy legs for my oldest. Brooklyn loved them! She is the queen of dress up and pretend and instantly went into princess mode! Plus, she said they are very comfy! Can you say CAAA-UTE?!


Stay tuned tomorrow for the Posh Pipsqueak Shop spotlight featuring more kill you cuteness, the spotlight interview with Deanna AND a GIVEAWAY! 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan