Strut Your Stuff Saturday

6.24.2011

Last week was my first ever link party & I want to Thank everyone who linked up!! I didn't know if anyone would, so I was happy to see all your awesome posts linked up! 

Mark your calenders because from now on, every Saturday you can come on over & Strut Your Stuff!

Here were some of my Favorites:

Feathers in our Nest shared this super cute clutch she made & it reminded me again why I want to learn to sew!

Alexandra Rose shared these AMAZING Knock you Naked Brownies that I HAVE to try! Chocolate & Caramel....I'm there!

Crossing the Bugger Dixon Line shared the SUPER Awesome Super Hero Party she threw for her son! I am TOTALLY bookmarking this for my son's next Birthday! Look at the awesome details! A Super hero changing PHONE BOOTH for Pete's sake! AWESOME!

Strut Your Stuff Saturday!

Photobucket


  • This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! All you have to do is link up an inspiring post...it can be a tutorial, a recipe, a DIY project, an inspiring story, some great photos you took...whatever you want to share!

    Here's How the Party Works:
    •  Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
    • Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
    • Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your post, sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
    • Make sure there's a LINK in your post to the "Strut Your Stuff" Party
    • Visit and comment on some other people's blogs! Everyone loves comments! Let's encourage each other and find some new friends! :)  

    READY??
    OKAY!
    STRUT YOUR STUFF:


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan