Picture Frame Chalk Boards (diy)

6.07.2011

 The other week I bought a chalkboard frame {the one with 'enjoy' written on it} I loved it so that I decided to make some more to join it up on the wall!

 It was so easy! 
Here is all you need to do to make some for yourself:
I got some frames from around the house
that I wasn't using and took out the glass and prints in them.

I wanted mine white so I spray painted them
{3 coats}

 Then I took the cardboard backing and
spray painted it with chalkboard spray paint
{2 coats}

I put them all together and hung them above my desk!

What I love most about them is that I can change the words whenever I want! My friend gave me the idea of changing them with Seasons & Holidays too!! So fun!

I am linking up with THESE great parties! 
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan