Friday Freebie: Dinner Doodle Mats

5.27.2011

 I think these are the best idea EVER!
Kiki Creates made these fun Dinner Doodle mats
for her kids to have something to do while waiting for dinner!

 Not only am I going to print these out to use at home
but imagine if they could make eating out a pleasant experience again...
OH THE IDEA OF EATING OUT PEACEFULLY
Instead of bribing my son to:
 sit down
 stop whining
 stop throwing food
 stop banging his silverware on the table
 stop putting his entire arm in his drink
stop making loud crazy noises
that make every patron of the restaurant think I am a bad mom with no control...
{is that just me??}

Download & Print for your sanity here!

In addition to printing these babies I will be playing in a memorial whiffle ball tournament this weekend! GO TEAM!

What are you up to this Holiday Weekend?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan