I Spy: Jewelry & Shoes

4.27.2011

It is time for another I Spy Post! 
For those of you who don't know, 
I am participating in Little Miss Momma's I Spy Series!

Today is I Spy: Jewelry & Shoes Edition!

No Jewelry post is complete without my Wedding Ring!
I never take it off (except to take this picture)
I shower, do dishes, exercise, sleep, garden & live with it on!
This ring is my second favorite ring! 
I feel like J-Lo when I have it on! :)

I made this necklace with my kids names on it. 
I wear it all the time!

I love these necklaces, both from Avon.
I feel so glamorous when I wear them!
I am totally a flip flop girl!
Practically the only thing I wear in the summer!
That or bare feet!
But I got these to dress it up a little!
I LOVE them! So feminine!

Check out my other I Spy Posts!
I can't wait to see what Next week's theme is!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan