I Spy Around My House...

4.20.2011

Last week I showed you around my Neighborhood...
Today, I am showing you some of the items in my home!

My son forever taunting our cat Charlie 
{as in Charlie & Lola}
Today he was growling at him like a Lion!
 Our Family Travels Map I bought for my Hubby, Brooks
Currently we only have pins in the US & Mexico, 
where we went on our honeymoon.
Hope to change that one day!

 My rustic bird cage I use to hang photos and my kids art!

 My entry way...where everything is ALWAYS laying and 
NO ONE can walk through without tripping!

 Lavender from my garden! 
I love the smell!

 The FIRST spot I head to in the morning!
And yes, I make sure I am FULLY STOCKED! LOL

 My chalk board beside my coffee station!
Notice I would like a maid! 
And Brooks' Aunt joking that I need more coffee! LOL

My 3 little stinkers!
Lofton, Brooklyn & Lucy.
Even though they trash the house...
they fill it with love and excitment! 

This is all part of Little Miss Momma's I spy Series! 
I love her, and this series is so fun! 
Until next week...

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan