Project Restyle: Picking A Color

2.16.2011

I have this cedar hope chest that my Dad gave to my Mom as a wedding present in the 70's.  It is full of old things, my baby books, blankets and outfits my Mom saved & some things from high school that I added. 



I would love to bring new life to this piece...I am just not sure what color I should paint it...

Here is some inspiration I found:
I love the cream with black rustic elements of this one!

 This cream one is so pretty and romantic looking...

 I LOVE this Robin's Egg Blue Color with the rustic touches
( I think I am leaning toward doing mine like this)


 I am wanting to submit my final product for Project Restyle... so, what color do you think I should paint my Hope Chest?


What color should I paint my hope
chest?


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan