It won't be like this for long...

2.23.2011



This song brings tears to my eyes...
When days at home are hard with a 4 yr old, 3 yr old and 3 week old,
When I have no more patience left and it's only noon,
When my daughters constant chatter is driving me bananas,
When my son is testing me all day long,
When my kids are arguing over whose toaster strudel has more icing,
When I can't even finish a hot cup of coffee,
When my hair is in a pony tail so much I think it will stay without a holder,
When I look down & don't remember the last time I washed my sweats,
When me and my husband have no time to spend alone together,
When my house is such a mess I am embarrassed for anyone to stop over,
When I just can't take it anymore...

I think of this song and how true it is...
It won't be like this for long.
Sometimes it makes me stop & think about how fast time is going,
How big my kids are getting.
And I feel guilty.

Sometimes you just need to slow down & enjoy what you have at that moment.
Because it really won't be like this for long.

Then I think about this song:




And I cry some more....

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan