DIY Vintage Skeleton Key Necklace

2.22.2011

 I just love this skeleton key necklace! 
It was so easy to make too...

Here is what I used to make it:

I also used a head pin & an aqua bead.
(My pictures of those items did not turn out)
  1. I attached a jump ring to the key & used the pliers to connect it to the chain
  2. Then I put the head pin through the bead and wrapped it around the jump ring
  3. Then I attached that jump ring to the chain so the bead hangs by the key
That's it...and now I have a lovely Vintage inspired necklace:


Linked up here:

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!Tip Junkie handmade projects


Sumo Sweet StuffAlso, be sure to "like" me on Facebook for exclusive offers and discounts to my shop!


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan