Blog Love: New Blogs I (Heart)

1.20.2011

I love waking up in the morning...
Making my
Coffee or Chi Tea Latte...
sitting down &
Reading my
blog list.

Have you checked out my Blogs I love tab lately?

I have added a few new ones that are
worth pointing out due to their awesomeness:

Torie JayneCraft DIY Ideas

Little Miss Momma: Blog run by the super adorable Ashley, who is so real and funny and talented! She describes her blog as "Life lessons of a momma-in-training with some crafting during nap time."

Tip Junkie: This site is great for finding creative DIY ideas, recipes, party ideas, tips & more! So much inspiration there!

Torie Jayne: Torie describes her blog as "...about all things pretty and creative, from shabby chic to fashion, via decorative crafts and stylish boutiques." So much inspiration there too!

Love Stitched: Run by the adorable Brittnay, she shares so many great tutorials, tips and crafty ideas! Plus she shares her super adorable outfits often!

Tatertots & Jello: Run by Jen, you can find tons and tons of crafty projects, DIY, decorating ideas and amazing giveaways! So much to do over there...there is not enough time!

So go check them out...And tell them I sent you! :)


P.S. Are you following me on facebook?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan