My 5 Things Post (May 2010)

5.21.2010

My May Calender
(can you tell I am excited for Eclipse?)

5 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Watching the Twilight Trilogy on June 29th especially the Midnight showing of Eclipse...picking my homegrown strawberries when they are ripe...buying fresh fruits and veggies this summer...seeing my best friend Crystal this weekend...my daughter's Phineas & Ferb Party tomorrow!
5 Things I Did Yesterday:
mailed out more garden markers...bought Eclipse Tickets!!!!!...made a great Chicken & Bacon recipe...went "exploring" with my daughter in our backyard...ordered party supplies for my daughters birthday!
5 Things I Wish I Could do:
sew (it will remain on my list until I actually learn)...cure cancer...make time slow on the weekends so I could spend more of it with my family...Build a house...Do what the American Pickers do!
5 Cute things I've found online lately:
My son would go crazy for this bed! And My daughter for this one!

these adorable note cards

I have a thing for vintage sheets lately, and I totally want these ones for my daughter's new big girl bed!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan