on my mind.

4.27.2010

I have alot on my mind today...
things just floating around in there taking over...
the kind of things that make it hard to get anything done...

Among those things are:

Vacation!
I need the beach & the relaxation:

A Camera!
I need a new one so bad!
I use my Dad & Debbie's camera, it takes the best pics...
but they are on vacation...
i need my own.

via


My daughter's Phineas and Ferb Birthday Party
She asked for a Phineas & Ferb party this year!
There is not a lot of party stuff available...
I made these invitations using Picnik.


Filling orders...
I have a bunch of orders for my vintage garden markers!
and I have several orders for custom necklaces to finish...

As soon as my Dad & Debbie get back from their vacation to NYC I am going to have a bunch of new pictures & new items available in my etsy store!

What's on your mind today?

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan