The Lovely Blogger List.

4.15.2010

I love reading other blogs & am frequently inspired by them! The other day I came across The Lovely Blogger List created by Lovely Clusters. I think it's a great idea and I am very excited to be a part of it & be able to meet other lovely bloggers! All you have to do to join the list is submit your blog/shop and do a post answering a few questions about yourself. Here it goes:

My name is Jessica & I am married to Brooks and we have two wonderful children, Brooklyn & Lofton. I have lived in Ohio all my life but very much wish to own a rustic little beach cottage some day! I work {very} part time & stay at home with my kids.

I wanted a creative outlet & decided to start my own etsy shop creating hand stamped jewelry. I also love being outdoor & being in my flower beds so I also do a few gardening pieces as well!

I am inspired by a lot of things...lately it is nature & old vintage things! I love looking through pictures at weheartit inspiration is abundant there! I also follow many other very creative blogs that inspire me daily!

you can find my designs at my etsy shop.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan