big dreams.

1.30.2010

i want to design jewelry...simple, pretty metal stamped jewelry. i am working on it, but it is taking me longer than I had hoped. that is my hope for this blog, to eventually be a place to show and sell my designs.

i have big dreams, sometimes i go back and forth between the many things i want to do. my name is jessica & i am a stay at home mom for the most part (i go into the office 1 day a week) and i want to be able to do something from home. i hope this works out. i can't wait to be up and running.



so i hope for this to be a place to discuss my progress or lack thereof in the jewelry designing arena, talk about things on my mind, things i love, like my family, coffee, reading & photography. i hope you visit often and enjoy the ride while i follow my dreams.

XOXO,
jessica


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan