Monday Mash Up (on Tuesday) + a Winner!

9.04.2012

From left-right: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

In case you're new here, Monday Mash Ups are a collection of my current favorite things, typically from my Etsy Favorites.  

Pretty picks from this week:

 I want an iPhone just so I can get that adorable arrow case
♥ Those pink pinwheels make me want to throw a party
I need an N for our living room! So cool!
♥ That dress would be adorable for my 2 daughters this Christmas!
♥ I Love everything Katie Daisy!
♥ How cute would you look passing out your business cards in this!
♥ I MUST HAVE a pair of those leg warmers for fall! 
♥ This makes me happy + skies are gray today!
♥ Be pretty with this adorable polka dot + ruffle make up case.

What have you been eyeing lately?? Leave a link in the comments, we all need more pretty things to look at! 

Oh....and the winner of the Love Club Giveaway is: Avery Wilson

Email me Avery & I will get you in touch with Heather!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan