InstaFriday - Life lately according to my iPad

9.14.2012

Follow me on Instagram: @jessicaNdesigns

♥ I love my afternoon cup of coffee. I look forward to it. I wish I had more time to enjoy it. Anyone have magic dust that will get both my kids down for a nap at the same time? ANYONE?!

♥  Lots of new spoons coming to the shop! Speaking of new spoons, I'm having a Facebook Contest & the winning idea gets a spoon with their saying FREE plus it will be featured in the shop! FUN!

♥ Ever heard of pumpkins on a stick? Me either until my Dad showed me these little guys! CUTE!

♥ There are far to little date nights going on around here. We need to fix that!

♥ My baby is learning to read...crazy!

♥ Speaking of reading, I am currently reading Grow Your Handmade Business & Handmade to Sell! Loving it so far!

♥ I don't know why my pics turn out so fuzzy with the iPad...any tips? You know who has AMAZING pics? @katieisadaisy + @whippycake. You should check them out on instagram!
life rearranged

HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS!
Any fun plans??

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan