Facebook Fan 'Design Your Own Spoon' Contest Winners

9.26.2012


I recently held a Facebook fan contest where my fans could 'design their own spoon' in hopes of winning that spoon & having their design featured in my shop! 

The response was amazing and there were so many great ideas, I could not pick just one spoon! So I chose 5!  

All five of these spoons are now available in my shop & each winner will be receiving their spoon in the mail! YAY! We need to do that more often!

Want one of your own? All the spoons are now in the shop:

♥ Pour some sugar on me.
♥ What's the scoop?
♥ May the brew be with you.
♥ I'd spoon you.
♥ May your cup runneth over.

BUT WAIT...That's not all...

The winner of the Rustic Living Giveaway is:

Beth @ dot...in the city said...
I love the our new home pillow!

Congrats to all the winners!! You all need to email me your shipping addresses so I can send out your goodies!


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan