NEW Product Reveal: Silk Wrap Bracelets

7.23.2012


Pin It!
One thing I have been working really hard at lately, is adding NEW products to the shop & expanding my line.  My mind never seems to be able to rest, I am always thinking of new things, frantically jotting them down & making sketches!

I am nothing short of thrilled with my new 100% Hand Dyed Silk Wrap bracelets that are (of course) 100% customizable! 

 Brittany of Love Stitched wearing the Sea Glass Wrap with C'est La Vie Stamped on it.

I love these bracelets, I wear mine all the time! Pair it with a maxi dress, jeans and a tee, a colorful skirt & tank...anything! The vibrant silk wraps add a pop of color to your outfit & the personalized nature of the bracelet is an expression of you! 

Customize your own:

♥ You pick the Name(s), Date, Word or Short Phrase of your choice.
♥ You choose Uppercase or Lowercase letters.
♥ You choose between silver aluminum or copper for your id tag.
♥ You choose your color (see below)


Thanks to my lovely facebook fans for helping me name some of the new colors! 


I LOVE the multicolored wraps too! I currently have 'Mixed Berry' & 'Strawberry Lemonade' to choose from! YUM! 

The 'live a life you LOVE' is the bracelet I chose for myself! I wear it all the time and get compliments EVERYWHERE I go! 


♥ Be sure to follow me on facebook, I will be announcing ways to WIN your own silk wrap bracelet from my lovely bloggy friends, Heather, Brittany, Dana & Lindsay

♥ Ready to design your own? Go ahead...the only problem will be choosing a color & saying! ;)

♥ What's your favorite color & what would you get on your silk wrap bracelet?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan