Taylor Swift & New Items In The Shop!

4.07.2011

 I love Taylor Swift! 
She is beautiful, super talented, 
inspiring & she seems so kind...
Obviously I don't know her,
but amid her fame & popularity, 
she seems to keep her head on straight.
I admire her {and her Mom} for that!



Taylor Swift inspires me.
I love listening to her music when I work!

Here are some new items 
I made while listening to Taylor:
sisters spoon : Don't they make neat bookmarks? : kiss the cook set

 hello love spoon

I just wanted to 
point out again what 
cute bookmarks the spoons make!

I would love to get a great book 
& a spoon to mark my place for Mother's Day!

p.s. are you following me on Facebook? I have exclusive offers and discounts from time to time for Facebook followers!

What/Who inspires you?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan